The HT701 analog telephone adapter (ATA) allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for individual analog phones in a home or office application. The product features 1 FXS port and 1 10/100Mbps port to extend VoIP services to an analog phone.
The HT701 is a 1-port analog telephone adapter (ATA) for residential and office environments. Its ultra-compact size, superb voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality, strong security protection, excellent manageability and auto provisioning options enable users to take advantage of VoIP on analog phones and enables service providers to offer high quality IP service. The HT701 is an ideal single-port ATA for individual use and large scale commercial IP voice deployments.
- 1 FXS analog telephone port, 10/100 Mbps port
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- Supports up to 1 SIP account
- Status LED for power, internet, LINK/ACT and phone status
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more
- Weight: 3 oz
- Width: 12 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 14 in