We’re providing another Telephone Quick Tip to help you get your phone set up. In this tutorial, we’ll be showing you how to change the date on NEC phone. These instructions also offer users an alternate way to change the time on an NEC phone, which we have covered previously.
How to Change the Date on NEC Phone
In these instructions, the Transfer button functions as a “next” button.
- From any phone you can access the Program Mode
- Press speaker #*#*
- It will ask you for a password
- The password is 12345678, then press transfer
- You will need to enter Program Mode number 10 01 01
- It will ask you for the year, press the numbers for the last two digits of the year, then press the transfer key
- It will ask you for the month, enter the month, press the transfer key
- Enter the day of the month and press the transfer key
- Enter the day of the week (examples: 1 equals Sunday, 5 equals Thursday), press transfer
- Enter the hour in military time (example 2 p.m. equals 14), press transfer
- Enter the minute, press transfer
- Enter the seconds (or press transfer to skip), press transfer.
When you’re finished, pick up the receiver and put it down and press the Speaker button to refresh the screen. You will notice the time and date change on your phone’s home screen.
What NEC Telephone Systems Will these Instructions Apply to:
These directions will apply to all models of NEC phones, including:
Video Instructions on How to Change the Date on NEC Phone
Watch our video instructions as Carlos walks you through the steps. You can find additional instructions for using your phone on our NEC phone manuals page.